- This policy covers how Jackpot Capital treats personal information that Jackpot Capital collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Jackpot Capital products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Jackpot Capital does not own or control or to people that Jackpot Capital does not employ or manage.
- Jackpot Capital collects personal information when you register with Jackpot Capital, when you use Jackpot Capital products or services, when you visit Jackpot Capital pages or the pages of certain Jackpot Capital partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Jackpot Capital may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Jackpot Capital and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Jackpot Capital collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Jackpot Capital automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Jackpot Capital cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Jackpot Capital does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Jackpot Capital under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Jackpot Capital communicate with you about offers from Jackpot Capital. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Jackpot Capital works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Jackpot Capital may set and access Jackpot Capital cookies on your computer.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Jackpot Capital service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Jackpot Capital Newsletter, that are considered part of your Jackpot Capital account.
- You can delete your Jackpot Capital account by requesting this from our support.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Jackpot Capital may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Jackpot Capital account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Toll free: 800 571 7009
Regular number: 678 349 0095
Fax number: 678 349 0096